HeaderRight and analytics

Pic of the Week

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So much and yet so little

It seems like there is so much to do, yet so little that I can do right now and so little that I get done when I try. I've been trying to price garage sale things all week, but I've only done two boxes. Both kids (yes, Rinnah too) are pulling things out of the box. Toys they haven't touched in months are suddenly very exciting when they're in the box of things I'm trying to sort and price. Between their 'help' and their not taking good naps this week, it's very slow going. Tomorrow Ian goes to a friend's house for the morning, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get a little more work done then.

I called the dealer again today, and they have finally found the leak. It's in the water tank, at one of the sensors to tell how full the tank is. When I called at 4:00 they said it was taken apart and they found the leak, but haven't fixed it yet. It sounds like it was a pretty major ordeal to get to the tank because of the enclosed underbelly. They haven't done the screen room yet either. I keep asking when they think we can pick it up. "Oh, are you in a hurry?" they asked. Well, not exactly, but it would be nice to know if we can expect to pick it up by this weekend or if it will be another month. Just wondering if we can still leave in June, you know?

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform