HeaderRight and analytics

Pic of the Week

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shopping trip

Today I took the kids to Springfield to do some grocery shopping at Meijer and Target. Man, am I going to miss coupon shopping. I'm still hoping we'll be able to squeeze our chest freezer into the big hall closet.

From Blog post photos


I got all this, plus two boxes of Capri Sun I forgot to put in the picture, for only $60. Only $48 if you don't count the three bottles of infant medicine and the pajama top for Ian that I didn't have any coupons for. Less than $1 per item! Woohoo! And I used over $70 in coupons. I love coupon shopping. But I must say, it's a good thing I can't always get packs of cookie dough for 45cents each.

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform