HeaderRight and analytics

Pic of the Week

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Car seat check

Today Jeremy stayed with the kids while I worked at a car seat check in Springfield. I have a love-hate relationship with the car seat checks. I love helping kids, and I love empowering the parents to feel confident enough to install the seat on their own. But I get so frustrated when parents aren't willing to do what needs to be done to keep kids safe in the car, and I am sad about seeing some things, like a one year old kid in a booster.

Rinnah did not decide to cooperate and take milk from a cup, so Jeremy had to drive all the way up to Springfield so I could nurse her over lunch. At least the kids slept a good part of the way in the car.

Here's a new video of Rinnah:

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform