HeaderRight and analytics

Pic of the Week

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Big workday

Today was our big workday. We actually got a whole lot done.

I took another couple of things over to my mom's house, but more importantly, I organized all of our "resupply" boxes-the boxes that my mom will either send us or bring with her when she meets up with us on the road. Thanks to my couponing, we have plenty of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, cleaning supplies, etc. to last us well beyond the two years we're planning even after the garage sales. Since I'm not sure if I'll be able to find newspapers regularly, I don't want to count on being able to get more while we're traveling. Plus, we already have this stuff anyway. And knowing that I've been getting all of that for free or better, I just don't think I could handle walking into Wal-mart and paying $3.99 for a bottle of shampoo. This way, we won't have to buy those things, but we won't need to make room for two years worth of shampoo and toothpaste, plus I know my mom will enjoy being able to help us out by bringing the boxes.

I also organized the things that are already in the trailer. I've managed to free up so many storage tubs at home that now we have more than will fit in the trailer, so I need to add a few tubs to my pile of things to return to the stores. I'm still feeling very good about the space we have in the trailer for storage. Hopefully we still feel good about it in a few more weeks.

While I was working on that, Jeremy did a lot of cleaning. Someone is coming to see our house tomorrow, and Jeremy was awesome and did a lot of the sweeping, vacuuming, and scrubbing. Tomorrow afternoon while the kids are asleep we'll just have to clean up the last bit of toys and breakfast crumbs.

After we show the house tomorrow, the next item on the agenda is getting ready for Jeremy's parents coming. Yea! We are really looking forward to their visit.

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform