HeaderRight and analytics

Pic of the Week

Friday, August 7, 2009

Still here

We were hoping to move to the next campground today. It's pretty close to downtown Denver, so we wanted to spend tomorrow at a museum while Jeremy's off work. Unfortunately, I apparently have very unlucky timing with telephone calls, because by the time I got through to the campground she had just given away the last site for the night. Oh well.

So today turned into grocery shopping and a little reorganization. I was so pleasantly surprised with the storage space when we moved in that I have been couponing again. Not to the extent I was, but our food stockpile is definitely growing again. I'm slowly taking over more and more storage space with food. It's all things we'll eat and will stay good for awhile-like the 12 boxes of poptarts I got today for 27cents each-but I think we could go at least a month now buying only milk and bread. It's just so hard to pass up the deals!

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform