HeaderRight and analytics

Pic of the Week

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ever have one of those days where nothing goes exceptionally wrong, but everything takes ten times longer than you expect and you get to the end of the day and wonder where the time went?

It was just one of those days. I did manage to do all the laundry (7 loads!) and fold most of it, and put gas in the truck, pick up a few groceries, and pick up a Leapfrog DVD for Ian from someone on craigslist. That was pretty much it though, and that was only about half of what I wanted to get done. It was just one of those days where I felt like I was swimming upstream through jello. Oh well.

Now that we're settling into a routine on the road, I've joined some photography groups and picked up a book on Photoshop in hopes of finally working on those skills. That sort of got tossed out the window when we decided to switch vehicles and homes and hit the road. Some of my online buddies are really good photographers-even doing professional work now-and I want so badly to be able to produce photos like they do.

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform