HeaderRight and analytics

Pic of the Week

Friday, August 21, 2009

Quiet day

Pretty quiet day here today. Just tried to get everybody their naps and that wound up taking all day, except for a short excursion in the morning to take advantage of Einstein Bagel's "Free Bagel Friday".

I think this is the first time since we left Jacksonville that we've stayed home for two days in a row. Since we're here for a whole month, I don't feel that pressure to make sure we see everything before we go. It's kind of nice in some ways. Tomorrow we're going out to the museum. Usually Jeremy just gets to come along to repeat our favorite things at the end of the week, but this time we all get to go together to the museum for the first visit. That's neat.

Here's a photo I took of Ian today. I'm trying to read photography & photoshop tutorials with any moments I can eke out of the day, but most of the time my models are less than cooperative. Nowhere near professional quality, but definitely better than I've been doing.

From Salt Lake City

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform