HeaderRight and analytics

Pic of the Week

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I love clearance!

We went to do some grocery shopping today at Target. Wow, was that worth the trip! My favorite find was Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake-original or Double Godiva Chocolate-for only $4.98! That's 12 slices. We had some this afternoon, and boy is it good! I got lots of other things too-free bread, free cereal, free hot pockets, and almost free quesadillas, turtle pie, biscuits, poptarts, wipes, and a few other things. It was tough fitting it all in the freezer but we made it work!

Tonight we went out to the park to play for a bit. Ian slept until 5:15 so we couldn't really go anywhere else. We had a nice time. No good pics, though. I got a new flash for my camera and I was playing with it at the park. Needless to say, I have a lot to learn! I'm hoping that I can figure it out and get better pics in museums and other dimly lit places.

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform