HeaderRight and analytics

Pic of the Week

Monday, April 27, 2009

Home for awhile

Ian was quite disappointed when we went to our old house for his nap and bedtime today. "I want sleep new house!" he kept saying. I'm glad to know he likes the new house!

I cleared most of our stuff out of the trailer today, so I can just get the last few things tomorrow. Then I just need to get through the mountain of laundry from the weekend and we'll be back to where we started. I still have a lot to do to get ready for our next garage sale and pack up more things. Some days I feel like I'm holding back and I'd love to move into the trailer tomorrow, but other days I feel like 7 weeks is nowhere near what we need to get everything done.

We did find out that we left our jackets in West Chicago (doesn't that sound like a song?) yesterday. *smacks forehead loudly* We have got to figure out how NOT to leave a scattered trail of belongings across the western United States when we leave. Oh well, at least our friend is gracious enough to mail them back to us. Ian will be excited to get another visit from the brown truck.

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform