HeaderRight and analytics

Pic of the Week

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Laundry day

Today Jeremy went over to Cindy & Dave's house during the day. He had several conference calls, so this made it a lot easier than trying to keep the kids quiet or out of the house for most of the day. I stayed home with them and spent most of the morning going back and forth to the campground laundry room and trying to get some cleaning done around the trailer. I do love that I can vacuum the whole house in about ten minutes.

We wanted to go to a place called Monkey Bizness today which has a lot of inflatable slides and obstacle courses, but Ian was being less than cooperative. Instead we went to a nearby park for a short while. That was still fun.

The kids both got better naps today than they have all week. That is encouraging! I hope it's a sign that they're starting to adjust to their new beds in the trailer.

So far, I have really enjoyed this new home and I miss very little from our previous house. I miss being able to put Ian in his crib and close the door when he didn't want to go to sleep. And I miss the water pressure. And maybe my extra freezer. That's really it so far. I am enjoying that the smaller nature encourages us to keep on top of the clutter and dishes, so we can enjoy our time after the kids go to bed. I'm enjoying being able to visit friends and see new places. And I'm enjoying the quality time we're getting with our kids. It's been a very good experience for the first week.

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform