HeaderRight and analytics

Pic of the Week

Friday, June 5, 2009

Graduation

Today my little brother Michael graduated from high school!

From June


From June


Our realtor also called because another realtor asked to show our house on less than two hours notice. Yikes! I was over at my mom's house with the kids working on the trailer, and the kids were napping. Mom agreed to keep an eye on them while I raced across town to clean up the house. I barely made it out in time (they were pulling up as I was closing the garage door!) but apparently it was a good showing. The people are coming back tomorrow to look again. Here's hoping and praying that they will like the house and make us an offer.

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform