HeaderRight and analytics

Pic of the Week

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pictures

Amber is an amazing photographer, and last night she did a portrait session for our family. I can hardly wait to see how they turned out! She showed me one picture today of Ian and it was so adorable! She has also been gracious enough to show me a lot of tricks she uses in Photoshop and she let me watch her process the picture of Ian to see how she made the colors pop. Very cool! I'm trying to 'repay' her by teaching her about coupons and checking her girls' car seats, but it sure feels like I'm getting the better end of the deal.

We went to the park today and I tried to use some of her tips on this picture I got of Rinnah. I like how it turned out-what do you think?

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform