HeaderRight and analytics

Pic of the Week

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

We had a really nice day today. I headed out early this morning to hit the drugstores. They did 3 day ads instead of just Black Friday, so I went to RiteAid, Walgreens, and CVS to load up on free stuff and really cheap Ghirardelli & Lindt chocolate. Then we went over to Jeremy's parents' house for a fantastic meal of turkey, chicken & dumplings, and all the fixings. Jeremy hadn't been there for Thanksgiving since his freshman year of college 9 years ago! We were definitely overdue to spend Thanksgiving with them.

In the afternoon we did a skype call with my mom & brothers, and it was nice to say hi to them. Ian has been talking for days about calling his uncles and Aunt Katy on the computer, but of course when we got online he got all shy on us. Oh well. At least he sang most of the alphabet for them. We tried to call Katy & Peter, but they weren't home.

Tomorrow we're going out super early to do some Black Friday shopping. I've never gotten to do it in a major metro area-I'm excited! One of the things we're hoping to pick up is a new hard drive, which will help me get caught up on my pictures. I really really want to be able to upload pictures again by the end of the weekend. Definitely the goal I'm aiming towards.

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform