HeaderRight and analytics

Pic of the Week

Friday, November 20, 2009

Colds

We've been fighting this cold for almost two months now, and it seems like we can just never get completely over it. I thought we were almost through earlier this week, and now Ian and I are going through kleenex like crazy again. (Good thing we just got 15 free boxes of Kleenex last week.) So the last few days I haven't taken the kids to museums or anything like that because I don't want to get other kids sick. We spent a morning catching up on laundry and today we went and returned some things to Target. I'm bummed because I was hoping that we could all go out to one of the children's museums tomorrow, but it looks like that will have to wait.

We have spent time visiting with Jeremy's parents still, which is nice. I'm so glad the kids are getting to spend some good time with them. Our visits before have always been around a week, so just as the kids were getting warmed up to them we'd have to leave. It's nice to have the kids get comfortable at their house, and with their Grandmother, Granddaddy, and Granny Gunn.

Jeremy has almost finished recovering the data from the laptop hard drive (I'm so thankful to have a techie husband) so hopefully soon I'll have things going again so I can post pictures.

Our exciting thing for the day-pomelo!! It's a huge citrus fruit, kind of like a grapefruit but sweeter, that we loved in Thailand. I found some today at a farmer's market here. It was such a treat to enjoy it again!

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform