HeaderRight and analytics

Pic of the Week

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

At Grandmother & Granddaddy's house

Today was a pretty laid-back day. We spent most of the day at Jeremy's parents' house again. I did laundry and caught up on my coupons, and the kids played mostly happily. It was a nice day of just spending time together and practicing with my camera.

Ian loves his new Elmo backpack. It's hard to get him to ever take it off.

From Sunnnyvale CA


Rinnah carting around their new blocks

From Sunnnyvale CA


I tried to get shots of them together in their coordinating pjs today. As you can see, I was less than successful.
From Sunnnyvale CA


Rinnah tickling Ian, backpack and all
From Sunnnyvale CA


They're playing and singing "Deep and Wide" here (click on the 'latest videos' tab for a video of the same song)

From Sunnnyvale CA


From Sunnnyvale CA


Rinnah on her new bike from Grandmother & Granddaddy
From Sunnnyvale CA


He's going to love this picture when he's older, don't you think?

From Sunnnyvale CA


My handsome little man
From Sunnnyvale CA


I took Rinnah outside for a couple of pictures with the new lens my mom gave me for Christmas. I love this lens! It focuses so much faster, and blurs the background so much more smoothly. These aren't photoshopped-this is how they came out of the camera. Even her eyelashes are in focus in some of them!

From Sunnnyvale CA


From Sunnnyvale CA


From Sunnnyvale CA


From Sunnnyvale CA


And one from indoors that I did a color conversion with

From Sunnnyvale CA


I'd like to think it's all my photography skills improving, but my successful shots have gone up dramatically since I put this lens on my camera. I'm so thrilled with it!

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform