HeaderRight and analytics

Pic of the Week

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Children's museum

Yesterday I got to take the kids to the Portland Children's Museum. It is very nice and the kids had a great time. We were there for almost an hour and a half but only saw about half of the exhibits. As usual, Rinnah loved climbing up and down the stairs, and Ian loved building things with blocks and pipes. They both really enjoyed the grocery store exhibit where they got to shop and check out (with coupons!).

Speaking of shopping, Ian is figuring me out. He used to just ask if I would buy something and I'd say, "No, I don't have a coupon for that." Now he finds something he likes and says, "Mommy, you see you have coupon for this?" Or he finds the sale tags and says, "Mommy, I want buy this! It on sale!" And he gets so excited when I let him hand the coupons to the clerk. It's the coolest job.

Still working on pictures. The internet here works MUCH better than it did in Seattle, but it still seems to have a personal vendetta against me uploading pictures. Whenever I try, the connection goes poof. Hopefully tonight I'll get some up.

Ian is napping right now. We've had a LOT of struggles with naps lately, so we're experimenting with a new schedule of bumping lunch up by an hour or so and trying to get him in bed by 12 or 12:30. It worked well for Rinnah today, but Ian still took awhile to settle down. If he wakes up in time we'll be able to all go back to the Children's Museum together which would be very nice.

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform